Do Your Child’s Allergies or Sensitivities Have You Spinning In Circles At The Grocery Store?
- Are you tired of watching your child suffer from unexplained vomiting, diarrhea, rashes (including hives and excema), headaches, fatigue, mood swings, gas, nasal congestion, asthma, irritable bowel syndrom, constipation, ADD/ADHD, autism or a simple inability to concentrate?
- Have you been visiting doctor after doctor only to have your concerns dismissed or minimized as growing pains, seasonal allergies or a virus?
- Has your child been diagnosed with a food allergy or a food sensitivity?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then you need this meal plan!
It may be the first step to improving your child’s health, and regaining your peace of mind (and maybe your sanity, if you are anything like me!)
Your Kid CAN Eat This! A Seven Day Meal Plan For Kids With Food Allergies is the answer you are searching for!
In this report, you will find:
- 7 Breakfast Recipes
- 7 Lunch Recipes
- 7 Dinner Recipes
- Snack Ideas
- A Complete Shopping List
- All free of the Top 8 Food Allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soy)
Each meal has complete recipes so you don’t really even have to think. (And I know how valuable that is when your little one isn’t feeling well.)
Plus, with the comprehensive shopping list, all you need to do is print it out, check your pantry and head to the store. You will know that you have everything you need to prepare healthy, allergen-free food for your whole family for the week. And, all of the items can be found in most local grocery stores!
Plus, these meals are kid friendly. I have tested them on my own children. In fact, they are still regulars and favorites in our family’s regular meal planning!
Just put your name into the box below and I will send you this report FREE!
Helping Your Kid Thrive,
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)