Do Your Child’s Food Allergies or Sensitivities Have You Stressed About Thanksgiving This Year?
- Are you tired of your child feeling left out at holiday celebrations because he can’t eat what everyone else is eating?
- Have you searched to find recipes only to find that most Thanksgiving recipes are loaded with milk or soy?
- Do you deal with pushy relatives who just don’t get that your child will get very sick if they eat what everyone else is eating?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then you need the Dairy & Soy Free Thanksgiving Meal Plan!
This is my personal plan for putting together a real Thanksgiving Dinner (the same menu my Grandma prepared) while still enjoying time with my family. And, now, I’m going to share it with you.
The Dairy & Soy Free Thanksgiving Meal Plan will help you pull it off without breaking a sweat!
In this report, you will find:
- A full Thanksgiving menu including appetizers, main course and desserts!
- My 5 step “no sweat” plan to pull it all off!
- Tips on where to find a turkey without milk and soy.
- 12 New recipes you won’t find anywhere else!
- A Complete Shopping List
- All free of milk and soy!
Plus, with the comprehensive shopping list, all you need to do is print it out, check your pantry and head to the store. You will know that you have everything you need to prepare a milk and soy free Thanksgiving Feast for your whole family. And, all of the items can be found in most local grocery stores!
Plus, these meals are kid friendly. I have tested them on my own children. In fact, they are still favorites in our family.
You can get all of this today! Just click below to order your copy today! At only $7.00, this menu will put your mind at ease without breaking the bank!
Helping Your Kid Thrive,
P. S. If you purchase the book and don’t absolutely love your holiday meal, just send me an email and I will refund your money!
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)